Tamia Signs To Def Jam..Beyonce Peforming Entire Album at Video Music Awards

Tamia's days of being an independent artist are over for now. The Canadian songstress has inked a deal with Def Jam Records. The singer recently announce the news. Tamia's last two albums were indie releases and the first indie release did moderately well. I wonder what made Tamia considering going back to a major label. She obviously struck a suitable deal that works for her. Let's see how this goes. When you tune in to this year's Video Music Awards, one performance we all will be looking forward to is undoubtedly Beyoncé. The singer is rumored to perform her entire self titled release in a 15 minute set. Beyoncé is currently pulling out all the stops to make sure this performance is monumental, defining, and will be a part of VMA "history". Faith Evans has revealed that her new single I Deserve It featuring Missy Elliott and Sharaya J will be released on iTunes on August 28 anad the album Incomparable will be available two months later on October 28. Will you be supporting Faith this go round? I like Faith but I prefer Faith on a major record label. I felt like her music was 100x better than it is now. I feel like her music now completely sucks. I did like Gone Already from the last album but that was it. It's just like the quality of her music has gone downhill. What's funny is she's been working with some of the same producers she's worked with from back in the day. I don't know but I do hope this new album will be much better but personally I'm not even really checking for it. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards