Tamar Braxton Feuds With Collaborator..Chris Brown On Again With Girlfriend

BRAXTON FAMILY DRAMA: I know I'm a little late on this story but better late than never I suppose. Tamar is beefing again! No surprise there. This time the singer is mad at one of her collaborators TC. When her collaborator made note that he saw the first episode of Braxton Family Values, he swore he would not be tuning in to the new season. Tamar got wind of the words and thought it was in bad taste for him to air that out in public. What do you all think? I mean I don't get to watch Braxton Family Values being that I don't have the channel it comes on. Though I guess I could see online if I really wanted to. Usually when I go to visit my sister I usually catch up on the reruns then since she gets the channel. The show has been on for a few seasons and the drama like any other reality show has escalated with each season but I do think that's something he probably could of kept to himself. He didn't have to post his thoughts like that on a social media forum like Instagram. BACK TOGETHER AGAIN: It's being reported that Chris Brown and Karreuche Tran are back on again after the two had a falling out. When last asked about Brown, Tran responded that he "wasn't her man". I guess things have changed. It's funny because I think a week or so ago, Chris was seen with Rihanna or visited her own tour. It's funny because Chris are torn between both women. I think they both have some good, you fill in the blank! Ha! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards