Mathew Knowles On Family Elevator Fight..Mariah Carey Blames Husband For Album Sales

DADDY'S LITTLE GIRLS: I know, I know I'm a little late on this story. But Mathew Knowles says his daughter Beyoncé, Solange, and Jay Z fighting in the elevator was all staged. He says the incident was said to help dismal ticket sales and if so it obviously worked. The power couple who have been the butt of divorce rumors seemed to put an end to the rumors at the Video Music Awards. But why would Father Mathew say all of this? I mean judging from the video, the surveillance video that is, things looked pretty real and intense. Mathew Knowles did a radio interview awhile back but I never sat and listened to it, I simply just read excerpts from it. But I'm sure if you want to hear the audio you can to get a more accurate depiction of what he's alleging. CANNON BALL: As if we haven't heard enough about the ugly split between Nick Cannon and Mariah Carey but now their saying Mariah is accusing Nick of being the reason her new album stalled. Mariah claims that Nick wouldn't let her tour to support the album while he took every job that he was offered. In turn she had to turn down multiple gigs to stay at home with the kids. I mean Mariah could of taken her kids on the road as does any other celeb. Of course when an album tanks, the artist has to blame someone because they for damn sure won't blame themselves. I personally think the music wasn't all that good to begin with. I mean #Beautiful of course was good as was Your Mine(Eternal) but the music on the album was pretty bland in my opinion. Mimi your capable of so much more.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards