Christina Milian Sounds Off On Haters..Chris Brown Dumps Girlfriend

FIGHTING WORDS: Not only does Christina Milian need to get her music career off the ground, she's been having a hard time defending her new relationship with Lil' Wayne. Ever since the two have been dating, everyone from Lil' Wayne's daughter, his ex-baby mamas and fans and critics alike have had nothing nice to say about Ms. Milian. Is the woman that bad though? I mean she does seem to go from one RICH man to the next but whose counting? Though I'm not sure if her last fiancé was rich then again maybe he was. Christina recently had to get a few critics together who accused her of being a gold digger and sleeping with men for money and music tracks. Well it is true. Do you think Lil' Wayne should come out and make a statement? I mean Christina is taking the heat pretty badly. BREAK UP TO MAKE UP: So Chris Brown and Karrueche Tran are broken up again. I mean hell it'll be no time before the two are canoodling around again at some L.A. event. Anyway Karreuche(or however you spell her name) was going around saying she broke up with Chris this time. Well let Chris tell, he says he broke up with Ms. Tran calling her an "opportunist". My gosh! The word opportunist is a word thrown around so loosely these days I'm also sick of hearing it. I can't say I agree with Chris. This woman has rode for you till the wheels fell off. If she were a true opportunist her ass would of been left you long time ago. I'm just saying though! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards