Mary J. Blige Reportedly Leaving Interscope Records For Capitol Records

 Mary J. Blige has reportedly left Interscope Records for Capitol Records. Mary's last few albums have all been released under the Interscope label. Mary J. recently released the Think Like A Man Two soundtrack and previous to that she released her successful Christmas album last year. I definitely wasn't here for the Think Like A Man soundtrack. I wasn't feeling the Suitcase song nor any of the other songs. I never heard Mary's Christmas album but I know it sold decently in its initial run. I am however looking forward to a new Mary J. album, something more so along the lines of some of her best albums like My Life, Share My World, and The Breakthrough. I guess we will just have to wait and see what Mary J. does next.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards