K. Michelle Defends Assets, Tamar Braxton Beefing with Toni Braxton's Assistant

Once again K. Michelle and Tamar are back to beefing and turning up on folks as normal. Do these ladies get enough? ASS REAL?: K. Michelle has clapped back at those who insist her ASS is not real. I'm sticking to my belief that her ass is fake. I mean if it is so what, who cares. A lot of women in Atlanta have fake asses. I remember when Memphitz(her ex) came out and said he paid for her ass, teeth, and all. I believe it! And I don't care what she says. WHAT'S BEEF?: Tamar Braxton is embroiled in a beef with sister Toni Braxton's assistant. Why? I don't know but then again I really don't care. Tamar is always getting into it with someone. Have a seat ma'am! ATTACK OF THE NEW GIRLFRIEND: Karreuche Tran says Rihanna's fans are giving her a hard time since she is with Chris Brown. You know the stans don't play and that's just how it is. I do think they should back off a little though. I think its safe to say Chris and Rihanna are done with each other..for awhile anyway. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards