Whitney Houston Biopic Star Revealed, Monica To Release New Music

Any news is better than no news.
 IT'S NOT RIGHT BUT ITS OKAY: The Whitney Houston biopic being produced by Lifetime finally has a star! YaYa Dacosta of ANTM(America's Next Top Model) will star as Whitney and the movie will chronicle her tumultuous years with ex-husband Bobby Brown. If you recall this is the move that Houston's family doesn't want made. They prefer that her story be shared on the big screen. Personally they can also do a big screen adaptation as well. The Lifetime movie is being directed by former cast mate from Waiting To Exhale, Angela Bassett. I remember watching Wendy and she was interviewing Kimberly Elise(Hit The Floor) and Wendy asked her, her thoughts on the biopic. Kimberly stated that the network "should respect the wishes of the family". I do understand and agree with that but wasn't this the same family that exploited not only themselves but Whitney on their own Lifetime show, The Houstons: On Our Own, or whatever it was called. NEW MONICA: I meant to share this a few day ago when I saw this. I was on Instagram and I was browsing the Explore option and came across a picture of singer Monica. It was from the singer's IG page and she stated in the caption that new music was coming soon. So to all you Monica fans including myself, new music is on the way. Now as far as who will be producing her next album, I'm in the dark about that. I did remember reading awhile back that Monica was working on a new album but she's been pretty quiet. I honestly thought she had settled into motherhood and marriage. Monica has to bring it though this time in my opinion cause her last two albums in my opinion were underwhelming. NEW MUSIC RELEASES: If your anticipating some new music look no further than the month of July. Two new R&B releases to look forward to are Trey Songz' new album Trigga due July 1. It features the singles Na Na, Smart Phones, and Foreign. Marsha Ambrosius will also reportedly put out a new album, Friends & Lovers on July 15. Let's hope these release dates stick. Lord knows we could use some good new R&B music.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards