Solange Celebrates Birthday & Engagement...Trey Songz New Album Preview

BIRTHDAY GIRL: Happy Birthday to Solange. The singer sister of Beyoncé turns 28. The singer is engaged to marry her 51 year old boyfriend Alan Ferguson. Hey! I had no idea her boyfriend was 51 years old. Well go head Solange and can't wait to hear your new album. I just know that its going to be good. SAMPLE THIS: Trey Songz will release his new album Trigga on July 1. Click here to get an exclusive preview of the same recycled songs Trey's been doing for awhile now. Don't get me wrong I like Trey but I do feel like his latest songs with the exception of Smart Phones have been retreads of his earlier hits. Just saying! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards