K. Michelle Working on New Album..Marsha Ambrosius Speaks Out on Gay Rumors

K. Michelle is firing up her new album. The singer has logged studio time with the likes of J.U.S.T.I.C.E. League(worked with Trina), Sevyn Streeter(worked with Brandy), Stacy Barthe(worked with John Legend), and Harvey Mason Jr.(worked with Toni Braxton). Are you all ready for a new album from K. Michelle? Marsha Ambrosius says "I love penis". This comes on the heels of rumors of her sexuality. For a long time the rumor has been that Marsha is a lesbian. It was even rumored that she was in a relationship with her former Floetry bandmate. I think for awhile I thought the same thing but then I thought well maybe she isn't. At the end of the day who really cares. I think Marsha makes pretty good music for the most part. Though I'm not too happy with her latest music. Hopefully her album Friends & Lovers due July 15 will be banging.
 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards