Chris Brown in Studio with Justin Beiber & Akon, Day 26 Returns With New Single

Chris Brown is still working diligently to get his new album X out before he possibly hits the slammer again. This time Chris has logged in studio time with Justin Beiber and Akon. By now Chris has likely recorded roughly a 100 songs for his new album. When will we get to hear it in full is anyone's guess. Day 26 is back! Their new recording(I say this because I'm not sure if its an album or EP) The Return will be available on June 26. The lead single is titled Bullshit. I'm not sure what label the group is on. At this point though does anyone really care? I mean I think Day 26 is a talented group of guys but I think more people are excited about Danity Kane's return than Day 26. Just being honest! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards