Mary J. Blige Releasing New Single Next Week, T.I. & Floyd Mayweather Fight

Any news is better than no news.
 MARY MARY: Mary J. Blige will release a new song in the coming days. It is the first single to be released from the upcoming soundtrack to Think Like A Man Too. There is word that Mary J. will receive top billing on the soundtrack as if it were her own studio album. Mary teased fans with a snippet of her new untitled single. FIGHT CLUB: Early Sunday morning T.I. swung at famed boxer Floyd Mayweather at Fatburger on the Vegas strip. The swing resulted in a melee that was caught on tape. The fight in question resulted from T.I.'s wife Tiny hanging out with Mayweather at one of his events in Vegas. Apparently T.I. was hosting an event not far from where Floyd threw his. Tiny appeared at Floyd's event and not T.I.'s. No surprise there right? I say that because its been documented that there's been trouble in paradise between T.I. and Tiny for awhile. Tiny hasn't wore her wedding ring in months. T.I. was pictured with some groupie girl on Mother's Day so it's been a lot going on. It was just last month when T.I. and The Game were involved in a standoff between the LAPD for God knows what.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards

Cardi B. hits #1 on the Billboard Hot 100 with "Bodak Yellow"

Beyonce & Jay Z Confirm Tour