BET Awards Nominations Announced, Beyonce & Jay Z Marriage In Trouble?

Any news is good news.
Chris Rock will be hosting the BET Awards! The live awards telecast will air on Sunday June 29 on BET. The nominations have been released. Drake, Beyoncé, and Jay Z lead the nominees. Other nominees include Rihanna, Tamar Braxton, K. Michelle, Chris Brown and more. There is no word yet on who any of the performers and presenters are but expect to learn more award details in the coming days. In the meantime you can click here to check out the full list of nominees. And days after we were all shocked at the elevator fight between Jay Z and Solange new details have emerged regarding the state of affairs between the Knowles-Carters family. I guess I shouldn't say details but allegations and rumors. People are now question whether there is trouble in paradise between Jay Z and Beyoncé. I said this yesterday. Though the couple have put on a brave front at the Heat game and beyond. It still remains to be seen or heard what the real problem at hand is. Then there is the thing with Beyoncé and her wedding ring and being without it. One minute she has it on the other minute she doesn't. Then there is the evidence that Beyoncé rid of her tattoo she got on her finger after she wed Jay Z. All I can say is that no relationship is perfect not even Jay Z and Beyoncé. I did read that the couple have added dates to their On The Run from Solange Tour. Nothing like saving face. While I'm on the subject of saving face Beyoncé did just that by posting several pictures of Solange on Instagram. I guess actions are speaking a lot louder than words right now. Whatever the underlying problem is between the family I hope and am sure they will work it out in the end. What do you all think? Well thanks folks for reading and visiting the blog. I can see I've garnered new readers and for that I thank you. Until next time folks. You all be safe and have a good night/day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards

Cardi B. hits #1 on the Billboard Hot 100 with "Bodak Yellow"

Beyonce & Jay Z Confirm Tour