Ray J on Board For 'Love & Hip Hop L.A.', Tamar & Vince Return

Any news is good news.
Greetings on this rainy night(at least where I'm at anyway). It looks like things are heating up for the production of VH1's Love & Hip Hop L.A. Apparently The Game has been axed in favor of Ray J who is currently shooting scenes with girlfriend, Teairra Mari. As for The Game, the rapper has been in a battle with rapper 40 Glocc and his ex-girlfriend Tiffeny on Twitter and throughout. The Game was also arrested last week for some dumbness. However there seems to be a new season of Marrying The Game in production which seems pretty pointless to me. The Game ain't selling many records these days so a check is a check so I get it. Speaking of reality shows, fans of Tamar & Vince can rejoice because this Fall, the show will embark on its third season. The show will revolve around Tamar as she plans a world tour and begins work on a new album. I don't have WE so I don't get to see the show but I plan on switching my cable provider very soon and they better have WE!  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards

Cardi B. hits #1 on the Billboard Hot 100 with "Bodak Yellow"

Beyonce & Jay Z Confirm Tour