Kelly Rowland Dropped, Rihanna Visiting Chris Brown In Rehab

Say what?
Hey y'all! For some reason I couldn't access Blogger for awhile. Not sure why? Maybe its because I am using Internet Explorer now and its been somewhat of a pain. But anyway. Kelly Rowland, there is talk that the singer has been dropped from the Universal Records roster. Could the label simply be updating their site? As we know Kelly's last album Talk A Good Game released last June had a few hit singles but the album's total numbers were dismal. Kelly's stint on The X Factor is over now as Fox has cancelled the show. So what's next for Ms. Kelly? I guess only time will tell. And its being revealed that Rihanna secretly visited Chris Brown in rehab. Just when you think Rihanna is over Chris Brown, she always comes crawling back. I guess the same can be said for Karrueche Tran, Chris' on again-off again girlfriend. I was just thinking...I wonder do Chris and Rihanna hook up every once in awhile? Well we've all seen Chris Brown's package so if you like pencil dicks like Rihanna and Karrueche, I guess you'd keep coming back too. And on that note you all have a very good day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards