Kelis Springs A Leak, J-Lo Duets With Maxwell, 'Single Ladies' Cancelled

Chal is serving the TEA!
Hey y'all! Happy Sunday! I was just reading that Kelis' new album FOOD has leaked a month in a half before its April 22 release date. The album features the first single Jerk Ribs. A video was serviced for the single awhile back but the video never made it to my blog, only because I only post videos from YouTube or VeVo or Worldstarhiphop. And speaking of new albums J-Lo's new album is shaping up to be quite the collaborative effort. The diva recently released the guest list of artists on her new album including Maxwell, Wiz Khalifa, Robin Thicke, Future, Chris Brown, and Tyga. Wow! Sounds like quite the lineup. There is still no release date on when we can expect a new J-Lo record. But the question is do you even care? Well from what I've heard so far I have been that interested but I can be persuaded with more music. And I know I'm a little LATE but VH1 has cancelled Single Ladies! Thanks goodness. The show was boring and wasn't interesting except for the first season. I didn't even bother watching the new or last season. Single Ladies starred LisaRaye McCoy(movie: The Player's Club) and LeToya Luckett who will be releasing her own new album later this year.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards