Frank Ocean Works On New Album, J-Lo Plans Christmas Album

Any news is good news.
Greetings on this Tuesday morning! I was doing some reading and I found out that Frank Ocean is back in the studio. This was news some time back ago but the singer has posted pics on his Tumblr account proclaiming the news. The upcoming album will be the follow up to his 2012 debut channel Orange. I know how much I liked channel Orange so I'm hoping the new album is just as good if not better. I know sometimes I can like an album by an artist and when the next one arrives, I absolutely hate it. Let's hope this is not the case. Speaking of new albums, J-Lo is talking about her 10th album due June 17. While the album has no title, J-Lo has opened up about the many collaborations. They include Wiz Khalifa, Robin Thicke, Maxwell(song: I Wanna Love), Chris Brown(song: Same Girl), French Montana(single: I Luhh Ya Papi), Detail(producer: Drunk In Love), etc. Whew! Sounds like quite the list of people. Let's just hope the music is as good as the guests. If that's not enough J-Lo for you she is possibly putting together a Christmas album produced by David Foster. And you can see her on American Idol every week. Let's just say there is no stopping this woman! Another person who won't be stopped is Kanye West. He is pulling out all the stops to have Mary J. Blige sing at his upcoming wedding to Kim K. Kanye is a big fan of Mary's 1997 single Everything from her Share My World album. Good choice Kanye! I like Everything and Share My World is one of my favorite Mary J. albums. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards