Pharrell Readies New Album, Chris Brown Featured On New Single

Chal is serving the TEA!
Hey y'all! Pharrell and Columbia Records, his new record label are wasting no time capitalizing off the buzz that Pharrell has had within the last year. The singer, songwriter and producer will release his new album G I R L on March 3. The 10 track album will feature the hit single Happy. Though I'm not a huge fan of the song Happy I'm a Pharrell fan so I will be checking the album out. This is already shaping up to a be a good year for music. A lot of my faves are back and releasing new music so I couldn't be happier.

In other music news...Chris Brown will be featured on the proposed first single for Meek Mill's new album. The rapper recently announced his guest list on the album including Rihanna. Chris may be going through a lot mentally and emotionally but one thing is for sure, his pockets aren't hurting.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards