Robin Thicke Joins Grammy Lineup, Ciara Sounds Off On Bloggers

Chal is about to tell it like it T I S.
Hello all! I hope you all are staying warm as we battle this Arctic blast. I have a little music news for you all. Robin Thicke has been added to the list of performers for the Grammy awards airing on January 26 on CBS. He joins previously announced nominees P!nk, Kendrick Lamar, Lorde(song: Royals), Daft Punk(song: Get Lucky), Pharrell, and Stevie Wonder. Will you be watching? As for me I'm sure I will be watching even though I'm not particularly excited about it. I think I'm more excited when the nominations come out if anything.

In other music news...Ciara is upset! The rumored pregnant singer has lashed out at the blogs and its readers who have become obsessed with tearing celebrities down. She penned the letter on her official website and she's vowed to stop visiting the blogs. I know in recent months people have talked about Ciara's rumored pregnancy but that's about it. Ciara hasn't done much else for anyone to talk about as of late. I do agree with her comments though that some bloggers and commentators are getting out of control.

Moving on...Rihanna will be featured on Shakira's(song: She Wolf) new single Can't Remember To Forget You. The single will be available on January 13. It is the first single from Shakira's upcoming album from Sony Records. Many are saying that Rihanna is poised to collect her 14th #1 hit! Coming off her hit song with Eminem, The Monster, it really goes to show Rihanna's stature in making hits. Rihanna is featured on a new song that no one has heard yet and everyone is already saying it'll be her 14th #1 hit. I call it the power of Rihanna!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards

Cardi B. hits #1 on the Billboard Hot 100 with "Bodak Yellow"

Beyonce & Jay Z Confirm Tour