Music Feed: E! Grammy Red Carpet Pre-Show

Chal is serving the TEA!
Hey ya'll! The Grammy Red Carpet Pre-Show went down on E! and there were plenty of interviews, sightings, fashion, and the like. Check out the list of red carpet sightings below. Also check back later for my coverage on the actual Grammy telecast!

Hosts: Ryan Seacrest, Kelly Osborne, Guiliana R., Ross M.
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Red Carpet Sightings/Interviews: Katy Perry, Kathy Griffin, Wiz Khalifa, Amber Rose, Ciara, Ringo Starr, Kendrick Lamar, Miguel, Pharrell, Juicy J, Keith Urban, Pink, Madonna, Macklemore & Ryan Lewis, Alicia Keys, Swizz Beats, John Legend, Ariana Grande, Rita Ora, Kevin Hart, Robin Thicke, Taylor Swift, Neil Patrick Harris, Cyndi Lauper, Birdman, Paris Hilton, Mack Maine, Tamar Braxton-Herbert, and Jamie Foxx

Some of the Highlights on the Grammy red carpet included Madonna rocking a gold grill and accompanied by her black son. Of course Madonna likely brought her child after her n word debacle. How typical of Ms. Madonna! Pharrell donned a huge brown hat which many took to Twitter about and Arby's asked for their hat back! lol Ciara was glowing in her gold Pucci dress, baby bump and all. I could help but be fascinated by Cyndi Lauper with her Kool Aid red hair which is about the same shade Kandi from #RHOA has been wearing her hair, and let me think what else...hmm if I think of anything else I might add to this. In the meantime I hope you are enjoying the Grammys which I said of course I wasn't going to watch but I am watching.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards