Brandy No Longer on RCA, Love & Hip Hop L.A. Casting Stalls

Chal is serving the TEA!
Hello all! I hope you all are enjoying your weekend. I am so far. I have a little bit of news for you all. I'll start with my girl Brandy. She is currently gearing up for a new season of her BET show The Game airing this March. As far as music is concerned I read that Brandy is no longer with RCA Records. This was discovered by some of the fans via the RCA Records website. Brandy however is still listed under the Sony which is over RCA and several other record companies. Whatever the case may be with Brandy's record label situation I'm sure we will see and learn more about it as it becomes available.

In other music news...it seems like VH1 is having trouble landing a big star to star in their LA spin off of Love & Hip Hop. So far singer Brooke Valentine(song: Girlfight) has signed on. Ray J was once attached to the project but he is currently hosting a show on Oxygen. I say wait until Ray J is done filming his Oxygen show and build the show around him and his jump offs. We all know how messy Ray J can be and it will definitely make for good TV. #ijs

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards

Cardi B. hits #1 on the Billboard Hot 100 with "Bodak Yellow"

Beyonce & Jay Z Confirm Tour