Beyonce Set To Perform At Grammys

Chal is serving the TEA!
Hello all! I just read that Beyonce is set to perform at this years Grammy awards airing on January 26 on CBS. Other performers set to perform on the Grammy stage include Kendrick Lamar, Robin Thicke, Stevie Wonder, Pharrell, John Legend, and more. Will you be tuned in? I'm sure I will be turning back and forth between the Grammy telecast and The Real Housewives of Atlanta. I get more excited about the Grammy nominations than the actual awards telecast. I found the telecast to be rather boring and just a performance showcase for many of the artists nominated. That is all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards