Mary J. Blige Speaks On Future of "My Life" Album Series

Chal is about to tell it like it T I S.
Hello all! I hope you all had a splendid Holiday. If you didn't notice I was away for awhile but I'm back with a little news for you all. Let's start with Mary J. Blige, who is riding high with her Christmas release, A Mary Christmas. She recently stated that she is done with the "My Life" projects meaning there will be no prequel to her hit 1994 album. Instead the singer will focus on what's going on in her life as of now for the follow up album. I don't know about you all but I'm ready for a new Mary J. album.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards