Frank Ocean Back In The Studio, Chris Brown Out of Rehab

Good morning all! We have a pair of R&B singers who are making moves in the studio and beyond. Read on!

Frank Ocean is back in the studio! The singer revealed that he plans to record new music after taking a bit of a sabbatical. His upcoming album will be the follow up to his gold debut album channel Orange which won him a Grammy!

I liked channel Orange so I'm hoping that Frank's follow up album is good if not better.

Speaking of better, Chris Brown is reportedly out of rehab! I think he's still seeking help so hopefully he stays on the right path to get his self together mentally, physically and beyond. I'm not sure if his X album is still coming out or not. The album has already had plenty of pushbacks.

Chris made his first public appearance since leaving rehab at Jhene' Aiko's EP release party for Sail Out. I saw pictures and Chris looks pretty sickly. I hope he gets himself together.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards