Ashanti To Appear In New Christmas Movie, Duets With Rick Ross

Ashanti will appear in the Lifetime movie Christmas In The City airing on December 7. The singer plays a consultant in a department store who is responsible for the shakeup of the store.

On the music front Ashanti will release her new single I Got It featuring Rick Ross later this month. A version featuring Future leaked in July. BraveHeart is now due this Winter. As if!

Best of luck Ashanti because I've been waiting for this album for ages. I do like how she has kept herself out there with acting roles. I'm going to need her to bring it with the music or don't bring it at all! I know she has been working hard though so hopefully that will reflect in the new music.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards