K. Michelle On Joint Tour, Lauryn Hill Out of Prison

K. Michelle and Sevyn Streeter(I Like It) are going on tour together. Sadly I don't have any info on their tour but I'm sure you can find it on here if you look it up. I guess I'm simply being lazy. In the meantime Sevyn will release an upcoming EP that features Chris Brown. If your unfamiliar with Sevyn Streeter, she's put the pen to many hit songs that you hear on the radio. She's working with artists such as Fantasia, Brandy, and Chris Brown.

K. Michelle, as we know will star in a new season of Love & Hip Hop New York(home to her Atlantic Records label) and recently broke up with her boyfriend who impregnated her ex-girlfriend. Ouch! I'm sure we'll be hearing about this betrayal in future K. Michelle recordings.

On a lighter note, Lauryn Hill is out of prison. The singer/rapper recently released a new song Consumerism. I'm not sure if the song sounds like anything or was it just released to fill a contract with Sony Records. Who knows? Your guess is as good as mine.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards