Rihanna To Release Video For 'Pour It Up'

Rihanna is set to release the video for her hit single Pour It Up soon. The singer famously beefed with the former director of the video who bowed out of the project. Though the song was released eons ago, I guess its never too late to add a visual to the hit song.

I don't know why when I first read this news, I was thinking about Loveeee Song featuring Future, another song released from Unapologetic. That song didn't get a video either and if it did, I strongly doubt Future would be in the video now thanks to the Ciara beef.

Rihanna is rumored to be releasing a new album this year but to be honest I haven't heard anything about a new album release.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards