Mary J. Blige Collaborating With Barbra Streisand, Kandi Factory Cancelled

The Holidays are just around the corner and with that being said expect a new(and her first) Christmas album from Mary J. Blige. The album, aptly titled Mary Christmas features a duet with Barbra Streisand titled When You Wish Upon A Star. The album is slated to be released on October 15.

I'll likely check out Mary's Christmas album. I do however wish she would of opted to release a regular studio album. That's really what I want from her right now.

In other news..I've read that Kandi from The Real Housewives Of Atlanta has learned that her show The Kandi Factory has been cancelled. The show aired for two season on BRAVO. The ratings for the show were pretty low. I mean I watched the show but it didn't pull enough ratings to be renewed for a third season. Kandi reportedly tweeted the unhappy news via Twitter or made some statements in regards to the cancellation.

Kandi will be fine. I look forward to seeing her and the rest of the cast on the sixth season of The Real Housewives Of Atlanta when they return this Fall.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards