Justin Timberlake Reveals New Album Tracklisting, Tamar Braxton To Release New Single

Justin Timberlake has revealed the tracklisting for his new album The 20/20 Experience 2 of 2. The album is a follow up to his album released this March. Check out the tracklisting below!
1. Gimme What I Don’t Know (I Want)
2. True Blood
3.  Cabaret
4. T.K.O.
5. Take Back the Night
6. Murder
7. Drink You Away
8. You Got It On
9. Amnesia
10.  Only When I Walk Away
11.  Not a Bad Thing

Being that's been several years since JT has released music prior to this new album and the last, JT is definitely making up for lost time and I can't blame him. I haven't been a huge fan of the new music except for Suit & Tie but I'll give the new installment a whirl when its released.

In other JT news the singer will be honored with a Video Vanguard Award on this year's MTV VMAS airing later this month. Congrats to him!

Now for some music news tidbits...Tamar Braxton is releasing a new single on Monday, same day as sister Toni Braxton who is releasing duet with Babyface titled Hurt You. This just goes to show that sibling rivalry still and will always exist. But I'm sure it a healthy rivalry nonetheless.

I'm happy Toni is releasing new music but I don't think people personally wanna hear her and Babyface duet. Maybe he can produce a song or two but I'm just a little on the fence about their duet album. Going back to Tamar, her new single is rumored to be a bonus track titled Black Tears. It begs the question, why do artists release the bonus singles as singles, songs you can't get on maybe a regular version of the album. Then again you can likely get it on iTunes if you just want the song. Okay I'm rambling now!

Moving on...I read that Mary J. Blige will serve as mentor on the UK edition of The X Factor and Brandy is back in the studio with Mike Will Made It(worked with Rihanna). I guess new music from Brandy is on the way..at least in the next year or so. Fingers crossed!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards

Cardi B. hits #1 on the Billboard Hot 100 with "Bodak Yellow"

Beyonce & Jay Z Confirm Tour