Chris Brown Reveals New Album Details, Mariah Carey Offers Surprise To Fans

I'm back everybody and I'm sure you missed the updates. Well never fear I have some for you. Read below to find out what Maxwell has in store and what single Keyshia Cole is considering releasing. It's all here and more!

Chris Brown's new album X will be in stores soon. The singer recently revealed the album's guests including Rihanna, Nicki Minaj, Wiz Khalifa, and Aaliyah.

X was reportedly due to be released on July 16 but I read that the release date has been pushed back.

While I'm on the subject of new albums...Mariah Carey has a surprise in store for fans on July 23. While we eagerly await that said surprise Mariah is reportedly filming a new video for her new single this week. Rumor has it that Mariah's new duet partner will be Beyonce (for her new single). There is also word that Mariah will possibly be revealing her album details on July 23. So in the meantime we will just have to wait and see what happens.

I will say that I'm somewhat excited about this new Mariah Carey album. I'm liking #Beautiful though her live performance of the song have been anything but #Beautiful, that's a totally different story. I do know that Mariah will likely bring the heat!

Speaking of duets...Maxwell has revealed that he and Alicia Keys will collaborate on an upcoming EP. If this EP will sound anything like their Fire We Make collaboration then we are all in for a treat!

Keyshia Cole has revealed in a recent interview that her song I Choose You(which is a contender for her next single) was originally recorded by Mary J. Blige and Jennifer Hudson. Keyshia also revealed that she's considered Zero featuring Meek Mill for her new single as well. No official single has been chosen yet.

I was starting to wonder if we were gonna get a new single from Keyshia Cole at all. Her most recent album Woman To Woman has sold pretty decently and I was unsure if they were pulling the plug on it or not. There have been so many different single choices being tossed around. Whatever decision she makes on her single choice she better hope it gives her album that gold certification.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards

Cardi B. hits #1 on the Billboard Hot 100 with "Bodak Yellow"

Beyonce & Jay Z Confirm Tour