Music Video: Faith Evans - Dumb


Dumb is the newest single from Faith Evans. It appears on the compilation album R&B Divas from the show of the same name which airs on TV One.

I personally think this song is a step down from what I'm used to from Faith. I feel like ever since she's gone the indie route her music has sucked big time. I'm a huge fan of Faith and it was great to see her on TV(just about every week) on R&B Divas. Her role on the show got smaller as she went to relocate to L.A. Plus the show was getting way too dramatic and I think Faith is simply above the drama. No problem there. I just know that I need Faith to bring it on her next album.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards