Ciara Set To Release New Music Video For 'I'm Out'

Ciara is gearing up for the release of her new video I'm Out featuring Nicki Minaj but also her new album Ciara due July 9. Bits of Ciara's album has been leaking online so her team might wanna stop the leaks or bump up the release date! I just heard one of the newest songs from the album titled Read My Lips(produced By Rodney Jerkins) and its a banger!

While the poster above makes note that Ciara will premiere her video before the upcoming BET Awards on June 30 I'll take this time to lament on the upcoming awards show. Mariah Carey, Miguel, India.Arie, Nicki Minaj, Kendrick Lamar, and Chris Brown are said to be just a handful of those performing on the BET Awards. As always look for special appearances, live flubs, shocking behavior, and more. 

On another note I have to say I gawked at the mention of Mariah Carey performing. It's likely she will be performing #Beautiful with Miguel and all I can say is I hope its not as dreadful as her last few live performances.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards

Cardi B. hits #1 on the Billboard Hot 100 with "Bodak Yellow"

Beyonce & Jay Z Confirm Tour