Lil' Wayne Suffers Another Seizure, Fantasia Debuts High With New Album

Hello all! I hope all is going well. I have a little news for you all to digest. Read on below!

Lil' Wayne has suffered yet another seizure. The rapper was taken the hospital last night where he was later released. He tweeted fans assuring them that he's "fine".

Let's hope this is the last time this happens.

Fantasia is celebrating! Her new album The Side Effects Of You debuts at #2 this week selling 91,000 copies.

A lot of people have been raving about the new Fantasia album but personally I haven't been able to get into it.

Well that is all folks! Check back soon for more news updates and more!

Comments

Quick said…
I love the new Fantasia album! I think she's got some good music on there-

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards