Rihanna Cancels Tour Dates, Eve Talks Third Single

Hello all! I hope all is well. I have a report on Rihanna's mysterious illness, Eve is talking a third single release, and Ashanti reveals a new music video is on the way. Catch up on all the news below!

I had been reading and seeing on different websites concerning Rihanna's mysterious illness. A few days ago I read a blind item about a popular celebrity who was hospitalized. It spoke of a rumored drug overdose and sad to say I immediately thought of Rihanna. I had also read about the cancellation of some recent tour dates. Low and behold I end up seeing more stories and pictures of Rihanna leaving the hospital in Beverly Hills. Some are speculating that Rihanna may be pregnant. Could be? Personally I think it has something to do with drugs. I mean Rihanna has made it no secret that she dabbles with drug use.

With popular rappers like Rick Ross and Lil' Wayne in and out of the hospital for various reasons Rihanna might wanna slow down. Of course this all speculation and no truth to any of the reports. No one knows but her people are doing a hell of a job keeping this under wraps.

Moving on...

Eve has revealed that her next single is titled Eve. The song appears on her new album Lip Lock and it will appear as the album's third single. Eve is the opening track on Lip Lock as Eve released her track listing a few weeks back. Lip Lock will be available in stores and online May 14. The album features the singles She Bad Bad and Make It Out Of This Town.

In Eve's heyday I always preferred Foxy Brown even over Lil' Kim. I am glad Eve is back in the game and I'm actually anticipating Lip Lock.

Ashanti has revealed that a video for her new single Never Should Have is on its way. The single is now available on iTunes and appears on the upcoming Braveheart album due June 11.

I see the release date of Braveheart possibly changing one more time before its fully set in stone. Hopefully the next release date won't be to ridiculous. Ashanti has been working on Braveheart for almost two years now so its like just release the album already! I know she wanted the perfect set up i.e. her acting stint on Army Wives. She also said she would release a few songs before the album actually came out so there you have it.

Welp that is all folks. Have a good day and thanks for reading!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards