Kelly Rowland Gives Details On New Album, Ray J Unveils New Single Title

Hey everyone! Happy Friday! I have a little music news for the music news obsessed. I have news on Kelly Rowland's new album and Ray J's new single that is sure to have everyone talking. Read more below!

Kelly Rowland has unveiled more details about her new album Talk A Good Game due June 4. The singer hooked up with her former Destiny's Child band mates Beyonce and Michelle, Pharrell Williams, Wiz Khalifa, Mike Will(produced Kisses Down Low), The-Dream and more.

Ray J is back with a new single titled I Hit It First. The song is said to be a jab at ex-girlfriend Kim Kardashian and boyfriend Kanye West. The song will premiere on TMZ.com on Monday followed by the iTunes release on Tuesday April 9.

Okay Ray J! I think you have run this whole Kim Kardashian thing into the ground. Is he still mad that Kim never acknowledged the sex tape for making her famous? Or has she? Either way who cares but I'm still curious to hear the song when it hits. If anyone knows how to conjure controversy its poor Ray J. Good luck on this new single!

Well that's all folks! Have a nice weekend and I will be back with more music news I'm sure.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards

Cardi B. hits #1 on the Billboard Hot 100 with "Bodak Yellow"

Beyonce & Jay Z Confirm Tour