SWV To Star in WEtv Reality Series

Hello all! Here is some music news for you all today...

More and more singers are getting reality shows and rightfully so it helps in an industry that is driven by digital sales, Twitter, and Facebook. The latest singer to sign on the dotted line for a reality show is R&B group SWV. The group collectively came back together last year to release their album I Missed Us. The group will star in an untitled WEtv reality show which is set to air soon. The show will focus on the lives of all three women. It will also go into detail as to why the group broke up in the first place. Hey! I thought we knew why they broke up or knew bits and pieces. Well it will be interesting to see this show when it airs but I will have to reserve my watching of the show online. Currently the cable company that I subscribe to does not offer WEtv. Bummer!

Comments

Unknown said…
I definitely will be watching this. Taj had a reality show on TVOne (I Married A Baller) a zillion years ago and I loved it, and was probably the only person watching it.

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards