Keri Hilson To Release New Album, Alicia Keys To Release New Single

Hey everyone! I got music news for you of course. Feast below!

In the world of new album news...

Ms. Keri "Baby" Hilson has a new album in the works and the album's first single is said to debut in two weeks. The first single will be produced by Timbaland(who handled the bulk of the production) along with Polow Da Don.

I've never been a big Keri Hilson fan but her first album In A Perfect World... has some nice cuts on it. The last few years for Keri has been pretty tough. She faced backlash for the last couple of years and I think she is ready to finally move past all the drama.

In the world of new single releases...

I mentioned a day or so ago about a new album from India.Arie titled Songversations. Now I have a release date for June 25.

Alicia Keys has been riding high with the release of her album and single Girl On Fire. Now the singer has revealed her third single as Fire We Make featuring Maxwell.

Fire We Make is a very likable song and I'm glad to see the song getting the single treatment.

The-Dream has revealed that his new album 4 Play will be released on May 28. The album features the first single Slow It Down featuring Fabolous. The video will premiere on April 2.

The-Dream hasn't had much success lately as a solo artist and probably not since his first album release. I can't even remember how long ago that was. I give him credit though for continuing to push on as a solo act even though I think its time he resort back to producing full time. Just my opinion.

You all have a great night!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards