Eve Plans Remix To New Single, Shawty Lo's Reality Show Cancelled

One of the many albums I'm looking forward to this year is Eve's Lip Lock. Hey! I can't believe it myself. If you would of asked me this a year ago; I would of said something totally opposite. I've never been the biggest Eve fan but I'm loving her new single She Bad Bad and its accompanying video. Speaking of She Bad Bad; Eve plans to release a remix to the song featuring Pusha T & Juicy J. To top it off Eve will premiere her new single next week Make It Out Of This Town.

Are you all looking forward to Eve's new album? Well while you let that question marinate in your mind; Shawty Lo's new reality TV show; All My Babies Mama's won't see the light of day! Say what? Well that is word according to various reports. Oxygen(the network the show was supposed to appear on) is said to make a formal announcement any day now regarding the cancellation of the show. 38,000 online votes were said to play a part in Oxygen's cancellation of the show. The online petition was created after the trailer to the show went viral causing major upheaval in the black community and beyond.

Did you vote in the online petition for Shawty Lo's show? Do you care if it airs or not? Sound off in the comment section!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards

Cardi B. hits #1 on the Billboard Hot 100 with "Bodak Yellow"

Beyonce & Jay Z Confirm Tour