Music Feed: Favorite Songs Of 2012

There were a ton of songs I liked this year. I managed to narrow down my list to 10 songs. I threw in some audio samples for good measure. 


10. Baby Making Love, Ester Dean
Ester Dean manages to channel the 80s with this Shirley Murdock favored ballad. 
 
9. Playin' Hard, Trey Songz 
I think I like the feel of this song more than anything else. 


8. Twisted, Usher F/ Pharrell 
I'm a fan of The Neptunes and pretty much 98% of their productions. Twisted is one of the many highlights from Usher's Looking 4 Myself album.

7. Sexify, Leah Labelle
Sexify was produced by Pharrell Williams. He had a hand in producing and writing on Leah Labelle's Epic debut album due sometime next year.


6. I Am Your Leader, Nicki Minaj F/ Rick Ross & Cam'ron
"Big fat pussy and an icy watch" is my favorite line from this song among others. 


5. Closer, Sam Sparro 
Every time I hear this song I feel like I'm in a disco circa the 1970s at Studio 54. 

4. The Woman You Love, Ashanti F/ Busta Rhymes
Every time Ashanti comes out with songs like this I assume she's talking about Nelly. You know what they say when you assume things. 

3. Climax, Usher
I was a fan Usher's Climax as soon as I heard. It wasn't long before I learned the lyrics to it as well. It's funny because it usually takes me awhile before I learn the lyrics to any song.

2. Wildest Dreams, Brandy
Wildest Dreams served as Brandy's second single from her Two Eleven album. It is her ode to her current boyfriend Ryan.

1. Slower, Brandy
Only Brandy can sing risque lyrics and manage to still sound classy. Chris Brown co-wrote the song with Brandy. 

So there you have it my favorite songs of 2012

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards