Music Feed: Mariah Carey's Most Famous Feuds

I feel like I've visited this topic before regarding Mariah Carey and her feuds and I feel like that because I've been doing this blog for over six years; believe it or not!

Anyway on to Mariah Carey and her Most Famous Feuds...

We are all still shocked by the video of Nicki Minaj spazzing out on Mariah Carey. While Nicki Minaj may be receiving a bit of heat for the heated exchange; Mariah Carey is no stranger to feuding with other artists.

I think what's most surprising in this feud between Nicki and Mariah is that the two collaborated a few years back on Mariah's remix to Up Out My Face. The two appeared in a video together with both ladies living it up and looking like the best of friends.

When news spread that Nicki Minaj was being added to Idol that was when the rumors started of a feud. Reports suggested that Mariah acted like a total diva when news of Nicki joining Idol became official. Rumors of a feud were immediately shot down between all parties involved. Funny how quickly things change.

Now check out some of the other famous feuds Mariah has been involved in. I decided to keep it short and sweet because there are many. I'm just highlighting some of the more volatile ones.

I'll start with Mariah's feud with Eminem which started after Eminem made claims of bedding Mariah. It was something that Mariah vehemently denied(and still does to this day). The war of words between both artists could be heard in a series of songs and public jabs that has lasted over the last few years.

And who can forget Mariah's feud with J-Lo? Most of the feud stems from Mariah's ex husband Tommy Mottola and his plans to bring Mariah down after their divorce. It is alleged that Tommy Mottola took songs originally made for Mariah and gave them to J-Lo. What's even worse was those said songs becoming very huge hits for J-Lo. Mariah's career took a nosedive and for a few years she became the butt of many a jokes. Luckily Mariah rebounded with he 2005 album The Emancipation of Mimi.

Mariah and J-Lo have since buried the hatchet!

I'm not done though here is a list of others Mariah Carey has publicly feuded with but wasn't allotted the opportunity by me for me to write a full paragraph about:
Madonna
Lauryn Hill
Christina Aguilera

Did I miss anyone?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards

Cardi B. hits #1 on the Billboard Hot 100 with "Bodak Yellow"

Beyonce & Jay Z Confirm Tour