Nicki Minaj Picks New Single, Rick Ross Has #1 Album

Nicki Minaj will release I Am Your Leader featuring Rick Ross & Cam'ron as the next Urban single from her gold album Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded

Previously Champion had been chosen as the next Urban single but obviously things changed. I think I Am Your Leader is a much better song anyway and its one of my favorites from Roman Reloaded

To date Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded has sold close to 600,000 copies.  

Speaking of Rick Ross; his new album God Forgives I Don't is the #1 album this week selling 218,000 copies. This gives Ross his 4th #1 album. 

The album features the hit singles Touch'N You featuring Usher, So Sophisticated, and more.  

I'm not the biggest Rick Ross fan but congratulations to him!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards

Cardi B. hits #1 on the Billboard Hot 100 with "Bodak Yellow"

Beyonce & Jay Z Confirm Tour