Anita Baker To Release New Album, Mystikal Out Of Jail

Anita Baker is returning with a new album titled Only Forever on October 23. The album's first single is Lately which is a remake of Tyrese's hit song. Tyrese also duets with Anita on the song. The song will be released on August 7. 

It was announced awhile back that Anita Baker collaborated with Snoop Dogg or should I say Snoop Lion for the album.  

Good news for you Mystikal fans! The rapper was recently let out of jail. He was sent back to jail after violating his probation. Now that he is out he can resume working on his upcoming album Original. The upcoming album features Busta Rhymes & Rick Ross among others. 

I read that Mystikal is 41! I would of never guessed that. I don't know how old I thought he was but I wouldn't of guessed 41. Then again when Mystikal was really popular I was in high school and that was 10 years ago so I guess it makes sense. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards