Skip to main content

When The Game Attacks

Last night I came across footage of rapper The Game fighting nemesis rapper 40 Glocc. Below you can see the shocking video and more videos of Game fighting.

Over the years The Game has proved to be one of Raps more controversial and outspoken rappers. He has literally fought with several other rappers, fans, and random people on the street. One thing is for sure don't mess with The Game.

Below is a few videos I compiled of Game involved in some pretty infamous fights and feuds over the last few years. After the videos you get more of a synopsis of some of his well known feuds.







Some of The Game's famous feuds:
50 Cent
The Game's long running feud with 50 Cent is now industry legend. While The Game is running around trying to beat everyone up I would like to see him and 50 throw down. Would be interesting huh? That one could probably go either way. Personally I don't think 50 Cent is nowhere near as concerned about The Game as The Game is about 50 Cent.

Mya
Mya caught offense when The Game referred to her as a "bitch" in his song Dreams but that didn't stop her from appearing in the video to the single. After what was labeled a brief fling The Game had some not so nice things to say about the petite singer. In typical Mya style she swung back with some not so nice words herself.

Don't get it twisted Mya is not one to be played with. Bringing 50 Cent back into the convo he made some disparaging remarks about Mya back in the day and she labeled Lloyd Banks as 50's bitch!

Ras Kass
Most people may scratch their head as to who exactly Ras Kass is but he is a West Coast rapper that Game has long feuded with and came to blows with. Ras Kass' baby mama is singer Teedra Moses who most recently was affiliated with Maybach Music Group. Though I'm not sure where her situation stands with them now.

Am I missing someone? I think I am but I would be typing all day if I listed all the feuds The Game has been involved in. Seriously though The Game has quite the temper and he probably needs some anger management. I think I will end this piece here before The Game comes for me!
Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Album Spotlight: Ne-Yo - In My Own Words

It's probably starting to look like a Ne-Yo fan site here with all the recent posts mentioning him; but I assure you it is not. The hype behind Ne-Yo's debut album; "In My Own Words" reached a fever pitch thanks to the debut single; "So Sick". The song was a huge success including its singles; "Sexy Love", "When Ur Mad" and more.

Ne-Yo definitely plays up on his buzz by writing and producing many of the tracks. This album would lead to Ne-Yo being a very sought after songwriter and producer. It is the album of his I favor the most. I think as he progressed as an artist; I somewhat lost interest.

----------------
Now playing: Trina - I Want It All (ft. Monica)
via FoxyTunes

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

You all, my readers, my visitors; my supporters; you have made this post one of the most successful posts on my blog. I kept wondering what it was about this post, that made it so successful; one word: JANET! The fact that Janet has new music on the way makes this post even more of a hot topic. As its been said before, no one sings about sex quite like Janet Jackson. Her songs, ooze with the right amount of sexuality perfect for a night of steamy sex. Take a look back at a number of songs Janet is responsible for delivering her in trademark breathy delivery. I took the liberty of adding a few other songs that didn't make the list before. 

"Warmth"
This song begins with echos of Janet saying "...in my mouth". By then you should already know what this song is about. Janet sings about the "warmth" of her mouth and how she pleases her lover; Jermaine Dupri at the time. This is a very sensual song and it is one of the most explicit Janet has ever recorded …

Album Spotlight: Beyonce - Dangerously In Love

If you were in love in 2003, it wasn't official unless you were living "Dangerously In Love". It was the title of Beyonce's 2003 breakthrough solo album which spawned the singles, "Crazy In Love" featuring Jay-Z, "Baby Boy" featuring Sean Paul, "Me, Myself, and I", and the title track. The album would serve as a precursor of what was to come from this bonafide superstar. Unlike her later albums, "Dangerously" was deep-rooted in southern soul and R&B melodies. This album also showed a more gentler, sultry, and relaxed(voice wise) Beyonce. As opposed to the last few years her style has been more abrasive and in your face. Never one to be outdone, Beyonce was set to release a follow-up to this album titled, "Dangerously In Love 2" featuring unreleased songs but it didn't happen. From the seductive "Speechless" to the cautionary tale of "Me, Myself, and I", "Dangerously In Love" is m…