Toni Braxton Planning New Album, Brandy Readying New Music Video

Toni Braxton is planning a new album release on her own terms with the help of L.A. Reid. Toni mentioned this before while appearing on The Wendy Williams Show awhile back. She has since released the top 10 Dance hit I Heart You. There is also plans to do a duet album with frequent collaborator Babyface. 

Toni will be starring in an all new season of her hit WE show Braxton Family Values. Sorry but I'm not sure exactly when it will be airing and since I don't have WE I won't be seeing it no time soon anyway.

Brandy is currently in the stages of readying herself to film the video for her new single Put It Down which is at #54 this week on the R&B charts. 

As for the impending release of Brandy's new album Two Eleven: Evolution the release date is currently unknown. The album was supposed to be released next month but I'm guessing a new release date will be announced shortly. I read that the Evolution in the title may or may not stick. I guess we will have to wait and see. 

Personally I think the video for Put It Down should of been out already and the whole pacing of everything has been really slow. Luckily in Brandy's case Put It Down is going upwards on the charts and not downwards.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards