Ashanti Unveils No One Greater Single Cover

Ashanti hooks up with Meek Mill & French Montana on her new single No One Greater which was leaked out on June 30. The single is the newest release from Ashanti's upcoming album Braveheart due this Fall. 

Ashanti looks great on the single cover! I hope Ashanti doesn't wait forever to release this video like she did with The Woman You Love. With that being said I also hope the video has a better storyline and doesn't confuse the viewers like The Woman You Love

If Ashanti can continue to put out these bomb single covers she can definitely stand to change that awful album cover of hers. Yeah I said it!

Comments

She looks tremendous. Shes such a pretty girl. I heard they released a pic of her the other day and her stans an beyonce stans were going at it because someone said she looked better than beyonce in that picture. I think she is prettier than her , but you know beyonce has wild stans and they werent having it.
Unknown said…
Yeah I bet they weren't.

Popular posts from this blog

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards

Cardi B. hits #1 on the Billboard Hot 100 with "Bodak Yellow"

Beyonce & Jay Z Confirm Tour