Video: Joshua Ledet & Fantasia - Take Me To The Pilot

 
I had read about the whispers that Fantasia would appear on the season finale of American Idol. So when I was on Twitter last night I saw her trending and I figured it was because of her Idol appearance and low and behold it was. 

Here Fantasia duets with 3rd runner up Joshua Ledet on a cover of Elton John's Take Me To The Pilot. To say Joshua and Fantasia brought the house down is an understatement. They definitely had everyone on their feet while Joshua and Fantasia(in typical fashion) screamed to the top of their lungs. 

People were up in arms(on Twitter) about Fantasia's weight gain and her choice of wardrobe. I was surprised too but Fantasia has never been known for her style anyway.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards

Cardi B. hits #1 on the Billboard Hot 100 with "Bodak Yellow"

Beyonce & Jay Z Confirm Tour