Usher Reveals New Album Cover + Tracklisting For "Looking 4 Myself"

Usher unveils the cover art for his new album; "Looking 4 Myself" in stores and online June 12. The album will be available in standard and deluxe editions and the cover that your seeing is the standard I believe and the deluxe is in color.

I'm not sure how I feel about the album cover or even the music on this album. When I heard "Scream" and "Lemme See" featuring Rick Ross; my anticipation for this album went down the drain.

Check out the tracklisting below:

 Official Tracklisting:

1. Can't Stop Won't Stop
2. Scream
3. Climax
4. I Care For U
5. Show Me
6. Lemme See (feat. Rick Ross)
7. Twisted (feat. Pharrell)
8. Dive
9. What Happened To U
10. Looking 4 Myself (feat. Luke Steele)
11. Numb
12. Lessons For The Lover
13. Sins Of My Father
14. Euphoria

DELUXE EDITION ALSO INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING FOUR TRACKS:

15. I.F.U.
16. Say The Words
17. 2nd Round
18. Hot Thing

Popular posts from this blog

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards

Cardi B. hits #1 on the Billboard Hot 100 with "Bodak Yellow"

Beyonce & Jay Z Confirm Tour