T.I. Sets Release Date For New Album, Janet Jackson Celebrates Birthday

T.I. has proposed September 4 as the release date for his new album Trouble Man which includes the single Love This Life. T.I. will collaborate with Usher & Trey Songz among others.

In other T.I. news VH1 has renewed his reality show T.I. & Tiny: A Family Business for a second season and that will premiere September 3.  

I don't normally keep up with artists birthday's but I came across something today and it noted that today was Janet Jackson's birthday! Happy 46th Birthday to the iconic and legendary Janet Jackson. As reported earlier the singer is in the early stages of planning a new album and has some movie deals in the works with Lionsgate film studios(who housed her role in Why Did I Get Married). 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards