Tank Speaks On Upcoming Album, Role On Single Ladies

R&B singer/songwriter Tank is joining the cast of VH1's hit scripted series 'Single Ladies."

Following his role in The Preacher's Kid and Lifetime's The Protector, Tank will make a guest appearance during the second season kicking off May 28.

"I didn't kiss nobody. Somebody's gonna give me a kiss," Tank told Sister 2 Sister when speaking of the guest role.

Tank joins T.I., Romeo (Miller), William Levy and Pilar Sanders who will also make guest appearances on Single Ladies this Summer.

While Tank has "Single Ladies" in the bag, he is looking forward to more roles and a tour in support of the soon to be released album "This Is How I Feel."

"Since we have the time and we have everything working in our favor on the music side, I'mma take this time and take full advantage of everything. When I say everything, I mean everything," Tank says in the May 2012 issue of Sister 2 Sister.

"We finally have a tour that somebody's gonna finally get because in the past people wouldn't take me on tour."

Single Ladies, season two, premieres May 28. Tank's new album, "This Is How I Feel," will be released Tuesday, May 8.

Popular posts from this blog

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards

Cardi B. hits #1 on the Billboard Hot 100 with "Bodak Yellow"

Beyonce & Jay Z Confirm Tour