Music Video: Nicki Minaj Featuring Chris Brown - Right By My Side

 
I was fortunate enough to catch the premiere of Right By My Side earlier via 106 & Park and if I wasn't on my way out the house I would of posted this video earlier. 
 
Though Right By My Side is like the 11th video released from Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded its easily one of the better videos to be released by Nicki this era. What makes the video more interesting is the appearance as Nas as Nicki's love interest and their chemistry dominates and even overshadows Chris Brown's brief appearance. All in all a very good video and one of my favorites from Nicki.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards

Cardi B. hits #1 on the Billboard Hot 100 with "Bodak Yellow"

Beyonce & Jay Z Confirm Tour