Donna Summer Dies, Raven Symone Comes Out?

I was surprised to log online today and discover that Disco Queen Donna Summer had passed away at age 63. The singer was reportedly battling cancer and kept her sickness private. I was reading up on Donna's last days and read that she appeared on BRAVO's Platinum Hit show and appeared to be in good spirits. 

Donna was known for such hits as She Works Hard For The Money, Bad Girls, I Feel Love, and Love To Love You Baby(which has been sampled by the likes of Beyonce(Naughty Girl) and TLC(I'm Good At Being Bad). R.I.P. 

There have been some stories which have been unconfirmed about singer/actress Raven Symone coming out of the closet. Reportedly the star is shacking up with one of the contestants from the past season of America's Next Top Model. The story was trending on twitter and like everyone else I'm a little shocked. In interviews when Raven was asked about her personal life she would never speak on it. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards